For your understanding - please read: This statement is designed to bring clarity to the intention and scope of the Sacred Circle. Everyone participating in the Circle are expressing their own thoughts, feelings and opinions. We create a safe and welcoming space where everyone can be heard and honoured. The depth of our conversation is reflective of all participants in each session. We each are accountable and responsible to and for ourselves as per the group agreements listed here.
1. Confidentiality - What is said here stays here. Everything is confidential. We share from our own experience and honour each person's experience without repeating it.
2. "I"-speak - We speak from our own experience only, not "we" or "others". We honour our own story and allow others to hear their truth in our conversation.
3. No Judgement or Unsolicited Advice - Everyone is free and safe to speak their truth. No one in this group will judge either themselves or others or offer unsolicited advice.
4. Be Kind and Courteous - We approach all conversation with an assumption of gentleness. Be kind and courteous in all conversations.
5. Honour and Respect Each Other and the Work - We honour each other’s time by being on time. We begin on time, and we end on time. We invite you to join 5 minutes early to be ready to begin on time. We ask that you turn off all other devices, and focus on the group when you are with us.
6. Inclusiveness - We are an inclusive group; we honour and welcome all equally.
7. Trust The Process - We trust the process and the unfoldment of the work as guided by the Facilitator.
8. Gratitude - Gratitude is at the core of all healing. We keep gratitude in the forefront of our thinking and our practice.
These sessions are not for therapeutic purposes, they are intended to be informal conversations. Please note that guidance from our facilitator(s) is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals. Always seek the advice of your medical professional before making any changes to your treatment. Any medical questions should be directed to your personal doctor.