This 7- week, 21-hour, on-line, certificate program is designed for hospice workers, spiritual community workers, social workers, teachers, school counselors, crisis workers, therapists, funeral home employees, or any individual who wants to contribute to the creation of compassionate grief communities.
- Module 1: Basics of Group Facilitation
- Module 2: Facilitator Skills
- Module 3. Working with Group Mind
- Module 4: Challenges and Opportunities
- Module 5: Group Curriculum
- Module 6: Case Studies and Practice
- Module 7: Importance of Self Care
Program Outcome: Participants feel comfortable, confident and knowledgeable when facilitating a bereavement group or any group.
Prerequisite for Training:
- Basics of Bereavement (or equivalant training based on Dr. Alan Wolfelt's Companioning Model.)
Next Training: Fall, 2021 (Monday's or Wednesday's)
Monday's Sept. 27- Nov. 15 (not Oct. 11) 10:00-1:00 PT
Wednesday's Sept. 29- Nov. 10 5:30-8:30 PT
Cost: $550.00 US
Special pricing available for organizations
RESERVE MY SPOT NOW
Perth, ON, Canada
Maria, You are a blessing to me and the rest of the world. I am so happy that you have recognized your passion in life and had the courage to share it.
Calgary, BC, Canada
Maria is a masterful, gentle, gifted facilitator.
New Denver, BC, Canada
I love Maria's work. I have learned so much from her courses.